Due to very poor weather forecasts, including snow, for both race days this weekend, we are cancelling both races. The Spring Series will begin properly next weekend, March 4 at River Road, and March 5 at Murchie West.
If you pre-registered for this race, we will automatically re-enter you for the same day next weekend (eg a Saturday race entry will be good for next Saturday, a Sunday entry for next Sunday). You can change that to a coupon code to apply your entry fee to another Spring Series or Classic race, by contacting us. If you require a refund, we can do that too, but there's a $5 administrative charge.